CNN/CBC/BBC viewers likely never saw this video.
"President Donald Trump has signed a law that will impose sanctions on any firm that helps Russia's state-owned gas company, Gazprom, finish a pipeline into the European Union. The sanctions target firms building NORD STREAM 2, an undersea pipeline that will allow Russia to increase gas exports to Germany.
The US considers the project a security risk to Europe. Both Russia and the EU have strongly condemned the US sanctions."
1. Kept gas and energy prices low, keeping Russia's cash flow low (Biden reversed this by handicapping US supply spiking inflation and spiking Russia's cash flow for expansion)
2. Sanctioned NORD STREAM 2 (Biden ended the sanction!)
3.Ended treaties that Russia wanted the US in (INF, OST)
4. Grew military
5. Annihilated Russian paramilitaries in Syria
6. Sent lethal aid to Ukraine early as 2017
7. Struck Syrian chem plants despite Russian presence
Separately also dropped the MOAB keeping Afghanistan in check.